Quality Framework for the Healthy Workers Initiative
Program developers and providers should use the Program Registration criteria to ensure their healthy lifestyle program is comprehensively described.
Those who want to have their program/s registered and listed on the HWI web portal must:
- review the Program Registration criteria
- complete the online self assessment, indicating where evidence for each criterion can be found in the program documentation (e.g., page numbers, sections, etc)
- submit the self assessment form, along with a detailed program outline and resource material relevant to the program, to the Registration Body.
The Registration Body will then:
- formally assess applications using an expert group
- communicate with the applicant as required
- list registered programs on the HWI web portal.
If program developers are involved in delivering the program (or other relevant services) and would also like to be registered as a Healthy Lifestyle Program Provider, they should complete the Healthy Lifestyle Program Registration as well.
Program developers who train and license/accredit others to deliver programs on their behalf may also need to register as a Healthy Lifestyle Program Providers, depending on the nature of the licence/agreement.
Further clarification can be obtained by contacting the Registration Body.
Service providers are encouraged to use these guidelines to supplement the criteria under Appropriateness and Effectiveness.
Published date: July 2012